- Smoke and Mirrors, Pacific Northwest – Jane Lurie Photography
- Neville Island Night Lights on the Ohio River – Ruth E. Hendricks Photography
- The Elements (But It’s Hard to Photograph Air) – Petchary’s Blog
- LynDurante.com Salzbergwerk Salt Mine is Worth the Germany Bucket List
- Shine on Me – Coffee with Ella
- Penne 4 Your Thoughts Weekend getaway to Noosa, QLD
- Journey inwards – Wells Baum
- yi-ching lin photography cellular
- Heaven’s Sunshine Peacefulness of Dawn
- Thirdeyemom The Elements of a Beautiful Minnesota Sunset
- Zimmerbitch DP Photo Challenge: elemental, take 2
- Elemental Landscape – Angelic Hands
- It’s All Elemental – Surprising Lives
- Elemental – Terry’s Desk
- Elemental: Beyond the Sky – Rebecca Wiseman Portfolio
- Elemental Photography from Fiji – Today’s Agenda
- Thassos Greek island |
- Elemental – Much To Tell About Nothing
- SERENDIPITY FOUR ELEMENTS – VISUALIZING THE WORLD
- The Element of Surprise – TheLifeCycle
- Sand … Stars Elemental Haiku
- I Capture The Elements
- Potpourri Weekly Photo Challenge: “Elemental”
- My Elemental – The Wandering Nyssa
- ACREATIVECONVEXSPACE Purity
- Carto’s Library Elemental — Earth and Fire, Ceramics as Art
- Photo Challenge: Elemental – Apple Picking to Zip Lining
- Tom. Fotoblog Elemental: Clouds/Water
- The Ancient Elements – Fire – Dutch goes the Photo!
- Lillie-Put WPC: Elemental: Water
- Wide Eyed In Wonder Elemental
- WPC: Elements in Piran – The Mexi Movie
- Biasini Speaks: “Elementary My Dear Humans!” – HorseAddict
- Boring Postcards River Nissan
- RURAL CANARIAN INTRODUCTIONS – TRANSMUTATION.ME
- Photo Challenge – Elemental – Photography in Pearls
- Indira’s Blog Elemental- Weekly Photo Challenge
- Waves on sand |
- The Syllabub Sea Elemental
- What’s (in) the picture? Elemental: Water (Chatsworth)
The theme of the WPC this week is ‘today was a good day’. An afternoon at the beach of Noordwijk enjoying the then still chilly Summer sun. The dunes, sea and beach are always beautiful.
The weekly challenge is ‘Intricate’. What does intricate mean to me? It can be something complex. It can also be something confusing. This is a view that made me smile; I wonder who is confused here?
Some people really enjoy shopping for the sake of shopping. Personally I like to get what I want (and I know that in advance most of the time) in as short a time as I can. But others see shopping as an adventure. You just go about seeing what is there and deciding to buy or not to buy. If you translate shopping to life, life is a big adventure this way. Free, impulsive, seemingly without a determined goal or purpose. Just following your heart to go where you feel you need to go, picking up what appeals. Or is ‘just’ following your heart a strong and determined direction?
A hotel at sunset in Noordwijk.
Leanne Cole is an Australian photographer; each week she organizes a ‘monochrome madness’.