WPC: Symmetry (A day with Fog (Bridge))
This weekly photo challenge is about ‘symmetry’. Lines, balance, using it to create an image. Repetition is a way of using a similar shape in a photo, and if it is the same shape it is a form of symmetry. My allergy is a complete symmetric picture where the horizon is the turning point to flip the photo over so to say.
A Day with Fog
I am publishing some photos of a foggy day; on that day I took photos at all the usual places when going to and coming back from work.
- A Day with Fog (Reflections)
- A Day with Fog (Upside Down)
- Bridge and Bicycle in Fog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale (Fog)
- A Day with Fog (View on Fog)
- A Day with Fog (Canal)
- Hueless archive
- Archive Oegstgeester Kanaal